Castle Hill Aged Care Home
The services of the Castle Hill Aged Care Home are based on the “Ageing in Place” concept which is adopted to meet the growing aspirations of its users. It means low-level care, high-level care and dementia care are given under the same roof to the residents who become older and frailer in the course of time, saving the trauma of changing aged care facility and the need to adapt to a new living environment.
There are 48-ensuite rooms with ample space and size each ranging between 22.8 square metres and 25.1 square metres. Excluding ensuite, each room is around 17.3 square metres. The residents are guaranteed with a high degree of privacy. The building is equipped with wheelchair access to all rooms, grab rails throughout the entire complex, nurse call bells, latest fire fighting installations, dining areas, reading and TV areas, consultation rooms, physiotherapy room, landscaped garden and a secure garden. The Castle Hill Aged Care Home was commissioned in February 2009 and was officially opened on 15 August 2010.
To provide 24-hour quality residential care and respite residential care to frail aged people of different levels of care needs.
Anyone who is over 65 can apply. Each application must meet the criteria of the Aged Care Assessment Team.
Price – the maximum accommodation price that a resident could be charged for the room or part of a room
Maximum Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD): $550,000.00
Maximum Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP): $99.90
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment, or a combination of both.
A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum payment. A daily payment accrue daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Examples of combination payment of 50% refundable deposit and 50% daily payment:
example RAD% - 50
example RAD $ - $275,000.00
example DAP% - 50
example DAP $ - $49.95
- All rooms in this facility are single rooms spread over three levels. Each room comes with standard fitting consists of one private ensuite, around 4.4 square metre footprint, equipped with a shower space which is big enough for the manoeuvre of shower chair and full body lifter.
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Personal care
- Special meals and diet
- Mobility training
- Social activities and festive celebrations
- Rehabilitative and emotional support
- Assistance in welfare related matters
- 24-hour continuous care
- Spacious private rooms
- Safe, relaxed and pleasant living environment
- Multi-lingual and trained staff
- Two cooked meals a day
- Cleaning and laundry service
- The facility is wi-fi enabled
- Activity programs to encourage social integration and participation
- Privacy and independence of residents are respected
Browse: Apply for EACH Services
Address: 42-46 Darcey Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154 [Map]
Phone: (02) 9680-8330
Fax: (02) 9680-8895